Allergic to Wine! - Dr. Kate Naumes||Holistic Wellness
600
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-600,single-format-standard,_masterslider,_ms_version_3.1.1,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,columns-4,qode-theme-ver-9.1.2,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.11.2,vc_responsive
 

Allergic to Wine!

29 Mar Allergic to Wine!


One of life’s sadder statistics is that about 8% of people get sneezy and stuffy-headed after drinking wine. This mild allergic reaction is often blamed on preservative chemicals called sulphites, but they are responsible for only an eighth of cases.

To read more:
The oenophile’s lament
An explanation for a most unfortunate condition

Nov 25th 2010 | from the Economist

If you would like to better understand the impact of food on a particular health concerns you are having click below to make an appointment. Specific and appropriate dietary changes suggested by Dr. Naumes can drastically improve your health.