Dealing with a vaginal yeast infection or candida overgrowth can be frustrating and debilitating. Yeast feeds off of sugar, so diet is directly related to overgrowth. Fortunately, diet changes can have a profound impact on the amount of yeast in your system. By following a particular nutritional protocol, you can starve the yeast and get rid of it and the unwanted symptoms that accompany it. We can provide a detailed nutrition plan that, if followed, causes the bacteria to die off and eventually become eliminated from your system altogether!
- sugar plays a huge role in yeast and candida overgrowths, yet sugar lurks in foods that you would never guess!
- many carbohydrates sources, even those from fruits and vegetables, can exacerbate yeast
- alcohol can also feed yeast and bacteria
- eating a higher fat and lower carbohydrate diet can help to starve the yeast in your system
- it can takes weeks to months to overcome yeast overgrowths, so diligence is key in this process. Let us be your ally and teacher!